Meet the Editorial Board

Ram HeadJoe Vitale is a Fordham College Rose Hill junior from Staten Island majoring in urban studies and political science. Along with being editor in chief of The Fordham Ram, he is an editor at The Fordham Political Review and is a member of Global Outreach. He is a news intern at The Staten Island Advance and a photography intern at the New York Observer. He also has served as Opinion Editor and Managing Editor of The Fordham Ram. In his free time, he enjoys sending submissions to Modern Love.

Katie Meyer is a Fordham College Rose Hill junior from Troy, New York majoring in communication and media studies with a minor in environmental studies. Along with being managing editor of The Fordham Ram, Katie works as a reporter at WFUV and is a member of Global Outreach. She also is a news intern at WNYC and sometimes plays intramural dodgeball (badly). Katie has also served as assistant news editor and news editor of The Fordham Ram. She spends her free time asleep on the subway.

Robert “Chip” Frerich is a Fordham College Rose Hill junior from Minneapolis. He is majoring in biology.  Along with his role as copy chief of The Fordham Ram, Chip is a member of Fordham University Emergency Medical Services. He is also a certified emergency medical technician. In his spare time, he enjoys attending trivia nights.

Sydney Keen is a Fordham College Rose Hill sophomore from Reading, Massachusetts. She is majoring in English while completing pre-med requirements with the intention of applying to medical school post-graduation. Along with her role as the assistant copy chief of The Fordham Ram, Sydney is a research assistant at Boston Children’s Hospital and is working on research in pediatric heart transplant rejection. In her time away from The Fordham Ram office, she enjoys running and yoga and avidly keeps a running list of absurd inventions that will one day earn her millions.

Margarita Artoglou is a Fordham College Rose Hill freshman from Queens majoring in communication and media studies. Along with serving as Opinion Editor of The Fordham Ram, she is a member of the Orthodox Christian Fellowship and Hellenic Cultural Society and works as a debate coach for the Bronx High School of Science. In her free time she can be found belting out various songs from Disney musicals.