Have something to share with the realm of learners? Then you are at a suitable place. At fordhamram.com, we are delighted to welcome people like you, who have a plethora of knowledge, experience, guides and many more tips for our platform for learners. We provide access to all the enquiries, guides, tips and all the other helpful resources a student or any person would require to fulfil their dream related to education as we are too passionate about education. We get a lot of visitors who trust us and therefore give us the most crucial aspect of everyone’s lives, time. That person could be a student finding a path to fulfil his academic goals or a teacher looking for some materials or knowledge to share with their students. If you think you have something to share with them, you are welcome to do so.
Education is not something we can skip or take it as something lightly. It is one of the essential aspects of our lives. It shapes our future and our future generations as well. So, if you have anything that can be useful to learners joined to our platform, feel free to share it with us. We will let your experience flourish and be available for the learner of our media. It will be an excellent opportunity for you as well. You can share your experience with everyone and your writing skills with others in the same field as you. This could also lead to an opportunity for you to create your own fanbase. This will help you attract some people out there who admire you to your own platform. Hence, in this way, you are not helping our audience and us but, eventually, yourself.
You don’t need to be a degree holder or someone who has achieved much in life. You could be anyone, like the one who has mastered the art of teaching, or the one who has figured out something which can help many with their studies, or the one who has practised so many trials and error methods that you have plenty of tips and hacks to share with others and help them come out of that common mistakes. So, share your knowledge on the subject and convey your opinion to the people here. You can share anything you think would be helpful for the world where people like you live, where there are some mistakes which no one, except you, knows how to correct.
We have broad topics on which you can write for us on education, career, students, college, study abroad and many more related to education. You can always reach out to us with the pitch of your content related to education, which you think would be a great resource to add. We will make sure to not let it go just like that, and we will help you get your knowledge spread as far as we can. Please proceed below to get a clearer insight on how you should write for us.
Our main motive is to educate the people who visit us frequently. Therefore, we look out for informative and helpful content every day. So, you are always welcome to share your ideas in the form of words. As we get a heap of content each day, we have come up with some guidelines, which you should follow, as this helps us save time and will eventually help you send us more and more content. This will add fresh and new things daily for our visitors, which is all we look forward to.
– Your content should have quality, must be unique and should have clear information or knowledge for our genuine keen to learn readers. Try to make it as straightforward as you can.
– It should be at least 1000 words strong and should be written exclusively for us. Long articles are preferred, but only if they are relevant and informative throughout the content.
– The formatting of the content should be proper and more straightforward, as it looks appealing to the eyes of the reader. The title must be appealing with properly added headings and sub-headings.
– You can also add images, infographics and videos as long as it is relevant and informative for our readers. (with the source link, it should be away from the breach of copyright infringement or intellectual property.)
– We would have all the right to edit the article or add links to it, as to make it more SEO friendly, we will have to twist it a bit. We revise our old content as well, and if it requires adding a few new resource links to make it more informative, then we will definitely do it.
– You can also have a do-follow link in your content. If you think you have more information on some topic you have mentioned in the content for us, then you are welcome to link to that content.
– We strictly prohibit unethical or irrelevant posts. Our main goal is to educate people and let them help with everything we can. Therefore, we only stick with the education setting. So, it is advised to not share other niche topics and content with us.
Note:Your submission must be in Microsoft Word Document (.docx).
After writing and moulding your content in a proper setup, as per our guidelines, you can email us at Vanessa@fordhamram.com. Your email must have an appropriate format with a brief but almost complete subject with words like guest post, article, and post for submission.
We will get back to you ASAP right after going through your piece of writing. Our editorial team will ensure that it is suitable for the realm of our audience. This may take up a couple of days and sometimes a week. We take each and every piece of content with equal responsibility and let our experienced editor do the cross-checking of it. This prevents us from don’t end up publishing or even sharing something which is not up to the mark or doing justice to the effort our readers put in to visit us. Instead, they invest their time searching for something that can help them or solve their issues with an exact and to-the-point solution.
Sounds good? Well then, see you soon!